Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Google announces AdWords daily budgets can overspend by 2x, automatically
Oct 5, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
While advertisers won’t be on the hook for overages, the real question is why are daily budgets still the only option?
- Visually understanding your site structure and external link weight impact
Oct 5, 2017 by Dave Davies
Looking for insights not easily gleaned through spreadsheets and raw data? Columnist Dave Davies explains how to use Gephi, a data visualization tool, to create a visual representation of your site structure with regard to inbound link strength.
- Audiences to employ for extra online marketing bang!
Oct 5, 2017 by Mona Elesseily
Which audience lists are you using to amplify your paid search efforts? Columnist Mona Elesseily shares some of her favorites.
- Bing Ads rolling out Dynamic Search Ads to US and UK
Oct 5, 2017 by Susan Wenograd
Advertisers can now let the Bing Ads algorithm match user queries and generate their ads.
- Are Home Service Ads the death of home-based businesses on Google?
Oct 5, 2017 by Joy Hawkins
Google is expanding their Home Service Ads across more and more cities in the US, and some home-based business owners are worried. Columnist Joy Hawkins explains how this move impacts these businesses and what they can do to combat a loss of local search visibility.
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
Search News From Around The Web:
SEM / Paid Search